No Products in the Cart
1. How do I use Bluetooth to connect to a mobile phone?
Ans. Turn on your speaker, enable Bluetooth on your mobile device, hold down the Bluetooth button for 4-5 seconds and you should see a flashing blue light above the Bluetooth icon. Once the light is flashing, select “Nuvelon Flare” from your devices list. The blue light will stop flashing and you will hear a chime from the speaker, this indicates the pairing is successful.
2. Will the speaker connect to android?
Ans. The Nuvelon Flare pairs with any device that has Bluetooth.
3. How do I sync 2 speakers together?
Ans. First, turn on both speakers. Then, press the sync button on the first speaker and hold until light starts flashing. Do the same on the second speaker until the receiver indicator flashes and turns solid.
4. Does the Nuvelon Flare come with an AUX port?
Ans. Absolutely, the Nuvelon Flare has a built-in AUX port and comes with an AUX cord so you can listen plugged in or through Bluetooth.
5. Can I adjust the bass levels on my headphones? If so, how?
Ans. Yes, you can! The Nuvelon ONE Headphones have a Bass-Slider on the left side that allows you to control the bass of your music depending on your liking.
6. Are the Nuvelon ONE Headphone waterproof or water-resistant?
Ans. The Nuvelon ONE Headphones can withstand sweat while exercising but cannot be submerged or splashed with water.
7. How long can they last while 100% charged?
Ans. If more than 90 seconds pass between turning on synced speakers, simply press the SYNC button on the transmitting speaker to re-engage sync on all linked speakers.
8. How do I activate the Active Noise Cancellation?
Ans. Press the ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) button on the right side of the headphones.